Welcome Y-software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Y-software

Image.

HomeProductsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty 25kmpvk you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty 25kmpvk

you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
horro

you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty Empty
PostSubject: you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty   you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:41 pm

ADD ME ON ICQ:694588729

ADD ME ON ICQ:694588729
.Wallet-You will need extra wallet to store you novelty items. You don?t want to use your own wallet and keep having to take you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty.
different scenes might play out and have good sensible answers.
Dump Example
Track1 B410000000000000000000^REGAN/RONALD^0409XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Track2 41000000000000000000=04091XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HACKING AND SECURITY ADD ME ON ICQ:683269385
Back to top Go down

you real cards and id out and replacing them with your novelty
Page 1 of 1